Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pierogifest, misc.

I wanted to say thanks to anyone who might be reading this who checked out my booth at Pierogifest this weekend. I really appreciate you taking the time to see what other pieces I have and I'm glad you found my work interesting enough to look into. Anyone who picked up a business card Friday or Saturday, the other website address on the back is incorrect. The actual website is www.nothingandsnow.deviantart.com I'm incredibly sorry about that mix-up!

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Just wondering how you come up with your artwork? Does each of them have some kind of inspiration or catalyst? Or is it whatever you are feeling at the moment?

bryan said...

All of the art that I do does have some sort of inspiration to it. Although sometimes I do just try to put the pencil to the paper and see what feels right and hope it looks good or offers direction. Or something musically catches my attention and I get an image in my head to accompany it, or an idea just comes to me randomly, or even just hearing a phrase or the right combination of words sometimes triggers something for me.

A good portion (but not all) of the pieces I have here were projects for school (i just graduated from the American Academy or Art in Chicago), so certain pieces I had no motivation for, but had to force an idea to make a deadline (sometimes those are the most successful ones)! And of course, some pieces are just me representing feelings I'm having or phases I'm going through.

Just Me said...

I found your blog by hitting "Next Blog" at the top of the blogger pages... after going through half the crap out there in different languages and the blogs about the McDoogles Family vacations, you tend to come across one or two cool blogs.. yours being one of them!

J. Anthony Kosar said...

Hey man, how have you been? I didn't know you had a deviant art? I got one of those too not too long ago, I'll have to contact you through it. Take care, hope all is well!